Saturday, September 24, 2005

emerge

My driving license and the Cry Havoc cd that I ordered a month ago arrived yesterday. About time if you let me say it.
Also, the show at night ruled. I loved Emerge. Out of all the bands Nacho's played in, that's probably the one i like the most.
I didnt see the rest of the bands playing. We stayed outside the venue for a few hours, then got back in for a while and around 2 we left for tribunal to meet up with Sergio and Mario. And on the way there, at Nacho's car a tape with all my favorite songs from 2 or 3 years ago. I need a copy.
The fact that one song was on the tape cause long ago i said it was my favorite on that pulley's record made me feel important. Thanx for that.
Those songs brought good memories to mind.
Its funny how it doesnt seem that long and at the same time seems longer than it's been.

Ive just found out the show tonight's been cancelled. Shit.
Lets call people to see what's the plan. Someone talked about doing something cool tonight. I'm up for that.


Listening: One True Thing - Who's amazing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home