Wednesday, November 7, 2007

meow

There's a cat around my street which lately finds no other pastime than to lay on the plants in my entrance. I've always despised this feline but now for some strange reason im starting to see some charm in the little animal. He's ugly and he's ruining the only two plants in the house that are mine (but i never water), but he's quite amusing. He's got a nerve, the cat! Maybe that's why i like him. That and his "im the king of the house" attitude. Let it be by my purple plant, the neighbors house (with his little dog friend) or anywhere else he always seems to be thinkin "oh, home sweet home".
Well, cat, you're welcome around my plants. As long as you dont shit on them. Which im certain you do.
Yuck.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my shotgun.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

leave the ugly cat alone!
assuming here the shotgut isnt for me.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home