Thursday, April 6, 2006

ugly insides

My knee is ugly on the inside.
Oh, but yours too.

I got the results today, and the inform says there's nothing wrong with the meniscus or kneecap.
It says something about the tibia and an edema and post-traumatic whatever.
Thruth is I couldnt really understand the paper cause its full of weird technical words, but im certain that it says the menicus are fine.
More info on the 21st, the next and probably last appointment with a doctor for a long time.

Till then, easter break, beach, java and other 3 subjects of this quarter.

I gotta go watch V for Vendetta.
Oh, and rent Saw I and II and burn them. Everyone keeps saying i should watch them.
And buy a football. One of those 5 euro ones they have at Decathlon.
And look for a rashguard next week.

On a totally unrelated subject, my mom surprised me last night by saying she's gonna start a linux course at the office. Thumbs up for geek-mom!

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buenas!

Para cuando vuelvas.... http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=26623

y creo que me vas a tener que echar un cable enooooorme con java2 porque apenas he hecho nada con la mierda de redes y lineales :(

besote!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

ahora le echo un ojo a lo de ubuntu.

yo tb me tengo q poner con java a saco, no he hecho nada en semana santa.
:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home