Thursday, December 1, 2005

for anyone who has ever dreamed of flying

Yesterday, Samu told me about Google Earth and I right away went to the site to download it and start using it. Awesome stuff. The image quality is a bit poor in some places, but the overall is great. It's perfectly understandable they dont have the whole world registered, yet, the way they have the States, where you can even look for a specific address or route and it'll find it within seconds.
Just a warning, it's addictive. As much as powerball i'd say and this doesnt leave your arm sore.
I've spent all evening staring at houses and buildings in L.A., San Diego, Madrid, Canberra ...
I even found Hugo's old high school in Miami.

On a different note, I have to translate my résumé into English. Im gonna go for that job in San Diego. The store is the shit.


Listening: James Blunt - You're beautiful.

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so... did you find that house in canberra?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home