Monday, August 8, 2005

things that no one told you about

  • I like El Canto del Loco and the Backstreet Boys.
  • I give dirty looks to people i can't stand, without noticing.
  • I love tickling people and i'm pretty good at it, but i dont like being tickled myself.
  • That smile of his drives me nuts. Silvia's always thought he'd be perfect for me.
  • I cry easily with movies.
  • If you say the word "fascinar" you'll get one of those dirty looks.
  • Green was once my favorite color, just cause it was my mom's. Then i switched to yellow, my dad's.
  • I dont like fish at all, but i wanna try Sushi.
  • All the boy dolls i had when i was little were called Pablo, i keep most of them.
  • Last summer a paintball almost hit me in the head, shot from less than a meter. Bastard kid with the marker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home