Monday, August 15, 2005

spare posters? hand me some

I need posters. Urgently. And i've no idea of where to get them. I want band posters and something tells me that probably no store here has any that i like. But i could be wrong. I dont really know where to look.
I just got down one that i bought ages ago and now i have a really big empty space on the wall i trully dislike. I only have that Chixdiggit poster that Scott gave me and it's not big enough.
I've checked interpunk, they have one pretty cool one from the Ataris but its out of stock, and the one i like from New Found Glory says "for US residence only". Great. Yeah, awesome.
I couldn't be more pissed about it.
Same shit with Dickies. USA ONLY. The truth is that i dont really care about it cause they dont have the ones i want. Yellow. I found them in a store here, but they were 50 euros. I'll have to wait for next year. Fingers crossed.

I should've been in Toronto and San Diego on saturday. I missed a wedding and a cd release show. But I still had fun here. Nice party we went to and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. And milshake last night.
No complaints. Things are being awesome. (despite the exams)

I'm off. Time to go back to study. Physics. And listen to the cds i just downloaded: every time i die, my american heart and emery.

UPDATE: I just found an awesome posters site. It's spanish and has shitloads of bands. I see an order coming.

5 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've got a couple Iron Maiden ones, but I don't think I'm handling them out that easy xD :*

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

Iron Maiden? Hmmm.. i was rather thinking about The Ataris, Fall Out Boy, Rufio and such, but thanx anyway. Metalhead. :-P

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!, que hace mogoión que leo esto y nunca te había posteado...:$, íoooo te daría 1000 posters...pero esque los necesito para mi habitación!,(así que ia sabéis si los que tenéis no le gustan a Susana me los podeis dar a mi...),
este finde me emancipo :), por cierto!, estás invitada cuando quieras!
:*****

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

alez!!! no tenia ni idea de q leyeras el blog. q way :-) me llamaste anoche? he visto un toke tuyo esta mañana.
a ver si kedamos niño, q hace mucho q no te veo! ademas, ya sabes, hay pendiente una práctica de java y una cena! bsos!

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh-oh... seems a couple SPAM engines found you :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home