Thursday, February 28, 2008

random word: slapshot!

Those who know me are aware of how i say that Canada changed my life. Last weekend I was thinking hockey changed my life too. But as a matter of fact, im into hockey and actually playing because of my times in Canada and my canadian family, so there it is again, Canada changed my life.
Anyway, regarding hockey only. Yes it did. Going up to the rink, on my own, knowing no one there and putting on smelly equipment that i borrowed from someone one day last March (or April?) was one of the things im most happy about doing. Dragging Hugo into the ice, on skates, was another one of those things.
I needed this. Call me freak. Call me obessed. Call me what you may. I dont care. I needed this. And im happy im doing it.
Its not just the ice, the sticks, the hockey. Its also the fun times.
The change. The people. Specially the people.

Samu said today that I look happy. I am. I am indeed.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pasalo bien en Los Angeles!
Muuuuchiisimas fotos y compritas. Muah!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home