Tuesday, January 29, 2008

a lame excuse for a post

So im back. I didnt forget about this.
Well, actually i did for a while, despite i spent countless hours in
front of the computer and I kept reading other people's blogs. Then
remembering i had my own, kind of came as a weird surprise.
But for the majority of the time i knew this was here and i simply did
not write.
I'm blogging now because us procrastinators (there should be a spanish
word for this, by the way) like to waste time when time should not be
wasted. Rather than liking it, its something we cant help doing. Or I
cant help doing. Either way, this is it. A whole bunch of empty words
put together for the sake of it.
And there are things to be said. There's been plenty of stuff to talk
about lately.
But I, for some strange reason, dont feel like putting it all out in the open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home