Monday, September 12, 2005

moski

Being alone is not much fun anymore. Feeling forgotten and rejected either.

But there are always things to raise a smile. Like that short but nice talk last night with a very good friend. So it's for that talk and that smile, that all my writing today, at least for the moment, go to you.
For that, and the way you make me laugh at shows, looking at me making funny faces while you play drums, for the way you like the backstreet boys and sing Incomplete. For the times you've come over for a movie and dinner, for the Student Rick cd that you burnt for me and the way you still call me "hormiga".
For yelling "im kidnapped!!" while i talked to Mario and bringing pizza on your birthday. For always having the coolest haircut and style, and a girlfriend i adore. For being worse than me juggling, wearing pink bracelets and being so sweet.
For that and all the hugs, enana says "te quiero, Osquitar."
Dentro de poco por fin escucharé Ashton.

Y aquí tienes tu historia. Click.


Listening: Coheed and Cambria - The suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home