Friday, August 26, 2005

the broken letter

I came to say goodbye and all i found was an empty room and a lousy note that read "it's better off this way".
Tryed to find a blade to cut a line across your name while thinking of the worst and knowing i was right.
Pictures of you and this guy that i didnt get to meet, looking happier than you've ever been with me. Smiling to that cam, to my xmas gift to you.
I'm glad you went to see that movie that i heartly recommended, and kept that cd with the songs we used to dance to.
Found a map with a big black cross spotted in nevada, and receives of 2 plane tickets dated for today.
I wonder if your lips are now as crimson as my chest, if you can smell the pain from a thousand miles away.
Sorry that i left blood dropelts on your bed. It wasnt my intention to remind you i'll be dead by the time you get from Vegas in a fancy wedding dress.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can deny it as much as you want, but lately you sound way too bitter and sad.

Don't make me come to slap you bad :*

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

thats all cause we still havent gone on our romantic date to IKEA.
you dont love me anymore.

;-)

(that's been written for a while. found it the other day after months and thought: hey! i do have a lot of drama inside! hehe. probably wrote it while i was listening to one of these new scremo-hc bands.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home