Wednesday, March 8, 2006

robot.IT

What a day of programming.
First 2 hours in class, then 2 more with the robots. Those Lego Mindstorms are fun.
Truth is that our bot (Jimmy, as Pablo decided to call it) didnt work as expected in the area where it was supposed to work, tho it worked perfectly on the tryouts, most of the time.
Truth, also, that it didnt bother me a bit, cause i had a great time and learned some stuff, and thats all i was looking for.
More next tuesday. Cant wait.
(Samu, you should've joined us. Think about it for next week. You're still welcome in our group. Despite you like that awful strawberry drink and dont mind the dubbing of the OC).

On a different note, my knee's giving me a hard time. It wont stop hurting. Yes, at last, after over a year, i decided its time to pay the doctor a visit. I hope the guy in white is nice to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home