Tuesday, January 24, 2006

/grins

Hanging out last night was exactly what i needed.
It was great to see you, it had been too long. Cause, yes, 2 weeks is too long.
We gotta do this more often. A random call at 4, coke and fries at 8.
Start watching OC! We have lots of things to comment. And I left something for you among the DVD's.
Thanx for the song. I love it, as usual. I have to say i didnt expect it to be so good. I thought the new songs would sound too weird in spanish, but this one is just great. Really touching also. I hope she gets fully recovered.
We had good news from EMI a few months ago, hopefully they like the new songs they asked for and more good news come along soon. With big plans for Everlyn.

On a different note, my new cousin to be born around my birthday is gonna be a boy. Or so the doctor said.
I was told yesterday that David (the 2-year-old soon to be big brother) refuses to go to sleep everynigh till he hears "Susana's story" which basically consits of things i used to do when i was little. Imagine the way this makes me feel. I trully heart my cousins.


Listening: Everlyn - Tema 1 (aka 'the song needing a title')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home